The title, visuals, casts, and staff were revealed for the upcoming anime movie project for the hit Japanese romane-comedy light novel Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend.
Saekano -How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend- Fine that’s the title for the upcoming anime film for Saekano which is slated for release on fall of 2019. The announcement revealed during the Fantasia Bunko Dai Kanshasai 2018 event.
Aside from the title and approximate release of the movie, the key visual for Saekano -How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend- Fine were also unveiled which seems to be hauntingly beautiful.
The following are the cast for Saekano -How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend- Fine:
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka as Tomoya Aki.
- Kiyono Yasuno as Megumi Kato.
- Saori Ōnishi as Eriri Spencer Sawamura.
- Ai Kayano as Utaha Kasumigaoka.
- Sayuri Yahagi as Michiru Hyodo.
- Chinatsu Akasuki as Izumi Hashima.
- And Tetsuya Kakihara as Iori Hashima.
Among the staff for the film are as follows:
- Original work: Fumiaki Maruto
- Original illustration: Kurehito Misaki
- General director: Kanta Kamei
- Director: Akihisa Shibata
- Screenplay: Fumiaki Maruto
- Character design: Tomoaki Takase
- Production: CloverWorks
- Distribution: Aniplex
If you’re unfamiliar with Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend, the anime were based on the romance-comedy light novel series by Fumiaki Maruto. The novel receives an anime adaptation in 2015 with the same name which is followed by a second season titled Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend Flat.
Saekano: How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend Synopsis
One day, an otaku high school student Tomoya Aki has a fateful encounter with a girl. This meeting inspires Tomoya to design his very own “gal-game” featuring a heroine modeled after the girl he saw. In order to make his desire a reality, Tomoya must persuade a few eccentric “creators” such as the ace member of the art club, Eriri Spencer Sawamura and the school’s top student, Utaha Kasumigaoka to join his development team. Meanwhile, Tomoya is shocked to learn that the girl he idolized as his muse for this whole project was none other than his boring classmate, Megumi Kato!